From the Ipswich Journal, 14 th June 1804To be sold by public auction; a post windmill, with all going gears, together with new built  tenement thereto belonging, situate at Thorney Green in Stowupland‘  {ECA press cutting of item in East Anglican Miscellany 1956, she added the date 25/2/1771, not sure why}}

c. 1316 there was a mill called Branwyn in Creeting St Peter {ECA}. Was this the mill that was in disrepair when RichardRichard de Amoundeville was Lord of the Manor ?